There is no better classroom than the outdoors.
GPNC offers field trips that spark curiosity and foster a sense of understanding.
Our goal is to reinforce what the students have already learned by providing them with a unique experience. Program curricula are aligned with the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS). We have the ability to be flexible with the topics we discuss, making each field trip an entirely new program. Below you will find some basic information for a basic field trip:
- These programs are free of charge
- We offer transportation grants to offset bus costs
- The length of the program will depend on the grade level
- Rain or shine, we’ll still go outside. Students should be dressed appropriately. Exceptions are made for in the case of lightning or other dangerous weather. In which case, an alternative program will take place indoors.
- The sooner you schedule your field trip, the better.
- We cater to all groups, from PreK to college students and beyond.
Example field trip topics: habitats, ecosystems, animals in winter, Kansas symbols, etc.
Wear nametags so we can get to know you!
For questions and more information or to schedule a field trip, please contact Lyndzee Rhine at firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone calls are great, too; she can be reached at (316)-683-5499 ext 103.
Come learn with us!